Date:      Thu, 2 Oct 1997 17:27:56 -0500
From:      Karl Denninger  <karl@Mcs.Net>
To:        "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@plutotech.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sys/i386/isa apic_vector.s icu_vector.s

It looks like in fact it did.

Now if we can find a way around the cache coherency problems in NFS we'll be
reasonably-well set.  The suggested "-kk" fix didn't, so we're still in
trouble there.

Is there ANY fix for this?  NQNFS?  Anything?  Or is it just hosed right
now?  The client and server are both FreeBSD, although the server is running
code that's a few months old, so if it has to be upgraded that's possible
(but a pain in the butt due to the fact that rebooting those servers is
INCREDIBLY unpopular, not to mention the risk if the code that gets on them
is *bad* in some way).

Karl Denninger (karl@MCS.Net)| MCSNet - Serving Chicagoland and Wisconsin
http://www.mcs.net/~karl     | T1's from $600 monthly to FULL DS-3 Service
			     | NEW! K56Flex modem support is now available
Voice: [+1 312 803-MCS1 x219]| 56kbps DIGITAL ISDN DOV on analog lines!
Fax:   [+1 312 803-4929]     | 2 FULL DS-3 Internet links; 400Mbps B/W Internal