Date:      Tue, 24 Apr 2001 14:24:31 -0400
From:      "Tim Strike" <tstrike@targetnet.com>
To:        "Daniel Eischen" <eischen@vigrid.com>
Cc:        "Freebsd-Stable" <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Fatal error 'longjmp()ing between thread contexts is undefined by POSIX 1003.1' at line ? in file /usr/src/lib/libc_r/uthread/uthread_jmp.c (errno = ?)

ts> We recently upgraded our development server from 4.2-STABLE to
ts> 4.3-RELEASE (-STABLE) and we're experiencing difficulties with
ts> our omniORB 3.0.3 servers.  The error that from the server is:
ts>
ts> Fatal error 'longjmp()ing between thread contexts is undefined by POSIX
ts> 1003.1' at line ? in file /usr/src/lib/libc_r/uthread/uthread_jmp.c

> Sounds like an application bug, probably something to do with signal
> handling and/or thread signal masks not being set correctly.

What significant changes have been made to the 4.3 uthread libraries that
would change from 4.2-STABLE working as expected (perhaps, in error)?  Is
there something in particular I should be looking at in this port w.r.t.
changes that were made?

Thanks, Tim