Date:      Mon, 4 Sep 2000 15:49:05 -0300
From:      "Matt Rudderham" <matt@researcher.com>
To:        "Caleb Walker" <caleb.walker@home.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Setting Up Named / Bind 8

>I just got done with doing that very thing.  I am now at cwalk.org.
>Greg Lehey's book "The Complete FreeBSD"  Helped me get to where I am
>not to mention all of the rest of the help from the questions mailing
>list.

I just finished ordering DNS and Bind from O'Reilly's It seemed to have good
reviews, I might pick up the book you mentioned as well. I haven't been able
to find a lot of information out there on Bind Version 8 under FreeBSD.
Mostly, my biggest problem is that I've installed the sources, but don't
know where to go from there besides editing named.conf. 4.x seemed to be
more straightforward.

- Matt