Date:      Tue, 17 Apr 2001 13:18:18 +0200
From:      "Norbert Koch" <NKoch@gmx.de>
To:        <freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   teles s016 / signature bytes

Hello.

Having successfully installed FritzCard I found
an old Creatix (Teles) S016 card which I thought
should be installable w/o problems.
I read "th 1062.2c" and "mp 130.2" on board.

After re-compilation of my fbsd 4.1 kernel
the i4b layer1 reported me a bad signature value.
I changed the layer1 code (i4b_tel016.c) to print all three signature
values and found 59-9B-1E instead of the expected 51-93-1E.
Does anyone know if that signature really could exist or
if I have a card with bit 3 sticked to '1'?
What simple functional test of the card could I do before
investigating too much work in a possibly defective card?

Thank you in advance.
Norbert Koch