Date:      Mon, 30 Nov 1998 08:22:35 -0500
From:      Drew Derbyshire <software@kew.com>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   minor errors in the 11/28 SNAP

Using the latest SNAP available for stable as of yesterday morning...

1) In sysinstall, if performing an upgrade, the install can't find UPGRADE.TXT
on the boot floppy to give you the standard dire warnings.  This has the side
effect of making once feel the entire upgrade just failed.  (It didn't, but
made me chicken out the first time).

2) There is a message to the effect of 'there is ... shell already running von
ttyv4, shall I kill it and start a new one'?  "von" should be "on"

3) The message reporting that a signal was caught and install will terminate
omits the word 'down' after the word 'shutting'.

[Happy to cut PR's if you want 'em.]
--
Drew Derbyshire         UUPC/extended e-mail:  software@kew.com
                                   Telephone:  617-279-9812

"While the ANSI X3J11 committee puts the beginning of all time at 1
 January 1970, we now know through extensive research that time actually
 started much earlier than this ..."  - Tools.h++ V5.1 Class Reference