Date:      Thu, 28 Dec 1995 09:20:39 +0100 (MET)
From:      grog@lemis.de (Greg Lehey)
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org (FreeBSD Hackers)
Subject:   Re: YOU GOTTA RUN WITH THE BEST

Jordan K. Hubbard writes:

> No doubt about it, gotta get better filtering!  Only problem is, how do
> you filter noise without filtering content?
>
> Maybe it's time to start talking about making this list *moderated*
> again?  :-)

Hmmm.  One silly message, but I have had a total of 18 messages so
far: the original message twice, once to hackers and once to the BSDI
group, and 16 answers, all from the hacker posting, none from the BSDI
posting.  I don't know what this signifies (maybe just that hackers is
more active), but I don't think that this level of nuisance warrants
moderation, especially as it's bound to slow things down.

Greg