Date:      Fri, 28 Mar 1997 19:10:45 -0700 (MST)
From:      Wes Peters - Softweyr LLC <softweyr@xmission.com>
To:        burton@bsampley.vip.best.com (Burton Sampley)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org, www@freebsd.org

> One important point you might have overlooked about the 'How to get
> more..." message.  This message is sent only to those individuals that
> already subscribe to the mailing lists. [...]
>
> My second point.  Before writing this message I visited the support page.
> The first paragraph basically says the mailing lists are the primary
> support machanism and when it doubt send your message to -questions.
> [...]

In the spirit of putting up or shutting up, I have rewritten the top
section of the support web page.  I've put it on my webserver for
comments, you may view it at:

	http://www.xmission.com/~softweyr/support.html

There is no link to this page from my home page, you'll have to go
directly there.

Return comments to me, when we seem to have something we agree on, or
at least agree is better, I'll send it to the WebMaster begging for
consideration.  ;^)

You'll notice that this version references a (non-existant) copy of the
"effective" document; we'll need to get a version of this onto the web
server as well.  Grog, are you following this thread?  I hope I didn't
mangle the name of your document too much!  ;^)