Date:      19 Jan 1998 12:59:56 -0800
From:      Tony Li <tli@juniper.net>
To:        dnelson@slip.net (Dru Nelson)
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Rackmount cases - what was the result of that thread?

dnelson@slip.net (Dru Nelson) writes:

>   I'm in the SF Bay area and I've called the few vendors my
>   company uses for 'systems'. They can't identify which parts
>   I need.
>
>   What was the recommended rackmount, ATX case (this will be
>   for a PII ATX motherboard). Mail order or local is OK, but
>   what is really needed is a company that will be around in
>   5 years.

You might try Appro International.  They're in Milpitas and seem to do
good work.  They are a big contract house to a rather large networking firm
so their continued existence is pretty much as good as you'll get.

If you wanna see my recommendation for a rackmount chassis, ask them to
show you the one they did for Juniper.  ;-)  Of course, my requirements may
not match yours...

Tony