Date:      Fri, 22 Aug 1997 20:17:46 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Dave Hayes <dave@jetcafe.org>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [SUMMARY] Re: Why don't the sound drivers work with VAT?

The problem is that in your system the PnP code failed
to program your card. I should be able to have solution for this
type of scenario this weekend and it involves modifying the
PnP code.

So in summary the problem has nothing to do with the gus rather with the
PnP code in the sound driver.

	Cheers,
	Amancio