Date:      Fri, 8 Dec 2000 17:14:57 -0800
From:      Gregory Sutter <gsutter@zer0.org>
To:        Gunnar Flygt <gunnar@pluto.sr.se>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Laptop choice. Which one?

On 2000-12-01 12:08 +0100, Gunnar Flygt <gunnar@pluto.sr.se> wrote:
> I'm going to buy a laptop (or rather my company is buying one for me)
> Any suggestions to what would be a good choice for FreeBSD 4.2-STABLE.

Sorry for my delayed response.

The distillation of months of discussions about this seems to be:

If you want a small laptop that you can take anywhere and do nearly
anything with, get a Sony PCG-Z505.

If you want a large laptop that has an awesome screen and can do
nearly anything, get a Dell Inspiron 5000e.

Greg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                     The measure of a man is the way
mailto:gsutter@zer0.org               he bears up under misfortune.