Date:      Tue, 10 Jan 2012 15:09:59 +0100 (CET)
From:      Barbara <barbara.xxx1975@libero.it>
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   repocopying games/linux-enemyterritory-jaymod

I noticed that there is a new version of jaymod (2.2.0).
I have an updated port ready, but I would like to know if it's possible to
copy the one currently in ports (2.1.7) as - let me say - linux-enemyterritory-
jaymod-217.
The reason behind that request is that 2.1.7 is compatible with linux-
enemyterritory-omni-bot-0660, which is in fact a copy of linux-enemyterritory-
omni-bot stuck at 0.660 for compatibility reason with jaymod.
The new version of jaymod I'm going to send will be compatible with the
current version of linux-enemyterritory-omni-bot (which I'm maintaing yet).
So it will result in (compatibility):
linux-enemyterritory-omni-bot-0660->linux-enemyterritory-jaymod-217
linux-enemyterritory-omni-bot->linux-enemyterritory-jaymod
while at the moment:
linux-enemyterritory-omni-bot-0660->linux-enemyterritory-jaymod
linux-enemyterritory-omni-bot->no jaymod version

If that is possible, I just need some time to fix CONFLICTs and RUN_DEPENDS
and do some tests.

As "counteroffer", I would ask to take the maintainership for omnibot-0660 and
both jaymod ports.

I can figure out that there is not many people interested in that, but maybe
someone may dislike one or both of the new versions loosing fun from the game,
and being it just a game, I think that it's not good.