Date:      Thu, 6 Jul 1995 11:27:07 +0930 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   current SOTA in ISDN support?

Greetings all,
	A quick question for the ISDN-enabled out there.  I'm
currently helping a BBS owner add a BSD box to provide ISPish services
for his users.  He wants to go ISDN, and obviously needs to know
which way to turn when it comes to buying an interface.

I'm curious to know what people are using - I know Amancio has the Ascend
box, and appears to be very happy with it; I seem to recall someone
saying something about a Motorola card at some stage, but I've
no idea who or when.  (This is for use in Canada).

A search of the mailing list archives (that's a neat toy, by the way!)
shows lots of people asking for support, but not much in the way
of hard answers.

Unfortunately, I'm not in a position to write a driver either 8(

]] High-speed data acquisition and                                      [[
]] realtime instrument control          (ph/fax) +61-8-267-3039         [[
]] My car has "demand start" - Terry Lambert                            [[