Date:      Tue, 17 Apr 2012 02:20:05 GMT
From:      Jeremy Messenger <mezz.freebsd@gmail.com>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/166630: [patch] devel/xdg-utils: add RUN_DEPENDS upon misc/hicolor-icon-theme

The following reply was made to PR ports/166630; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Jeremy Messenger <mezz.freebsd@gmail.com>
To: Boris Samorodov <bsam@passap.ru>
Cc: bug-followup@freebsd.org
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 21:16:07 -0500

 On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 8:47 AM, Boris Samorodov <bsam@passap.ru> wrote:
 > On 16.04.2012 17:33, Jeremy Messenger wrote:
 >>
 >> Can you send me a patch of graphics/djview4 that you are working on?
 >

 > Yes, attached.

 After read in the xdg-icon-resource(1) careful again.

 "--theme theme
  Installs or removes the icon file as part of theme. If no theme is
 specified the icons will be installed as part of the default hicolor
 theme. Applications may install icons under multiple themes but should
 at least install icons for the default hicolor theme."

 You are right, go ahead commit it. Thanks!

 Cheers,
 Mezz

 --
 mezz.freebsd@gmail.com - mezz@FreeBSD.org