Date:      Sun, 25 May 1997 19:33:35 +0000 ()
From:      Louis Epstein <le@main.put.com>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 2.2.2 an important release? (fwd)

Somehow,I thought that there was more communication between the
members of Freebsd.org...

2.2.2 is mentioned on the News Flash with Release Notes but
no Announcement,the "Getting..." page offers links to 2.2.1
and 2.1.7(the latter doesn't work),and the Release Information
page speaks of 2.2 and 2.1.7 as current...

Can't you consistently present 2.2.2 and 2.1.7.1 as the
current releases on their respective branches?