Date:      Thu, 16 Jun 2016 22:35:41 -0700
From:      Russell Haley <russ.haley@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   pkg failing on cubox-hummingboard-alpha3?

Hello,

Is pkg supposed to work on alpha3?

root@imx6:~ # pkg
The package management tool is not yet installed on your system.
Do you want to fetch and install it now? [y/N]: y
Bootstrapping pkg from
pkg+http://pkg.FreeBSD.org/FreeBSD:11:armv6/latest, please wait...
Verifying signature with trusted certificate pkg.freebsd.org.2013102301... done
pkg: failed to extract pkg-static: Can't create '/usr/local/sbin/pkg-static'

I found the archive here:
http://pkg.freebsd.org/FreeBSD:11:armv6/latest/Latest/

The archive seems to be in the wrong directory (an extra 'Latest')?

While I'm asking, is HDMI support something I need to turn on or did
it not make it into 11?

Thanks,

Russ