Date:      Mon, 28 Jun 1999 10:31:45 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug <Doug@gorean.org>
To:        giorgio.bozio@ag2000.it
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: samba printing on HP 1100

On Mon, 28 Jun 1999 giorgio.bozio@ag2000.it wrote:

> I get an extra white page when printing with samba to a hp 1100
> laserjet from win98 clients. I tried all the suggestions I found on the
> freebsd and samba mailing lists but still the blank page gets out at
> the end. I added :sf: at the printcap file and specified the print
> command in smb.conf with the -h argument.

	I have no suggestions, but if it helps any the same thing happens
to me with my hp 540. I've just come to accept it and recycle the paper.
If you find a solution please post it to the list. :)

Good luck,

Doug
--
On account of being a democracy and run by the people, we are the only
nation in the world that has to keep a government four years, no matter