Date:      Fri, 15 Oct 1999 08:30:03 PDT
From:      "Dodge Ram" <gupz@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Handling segV's

Hi,

	I am looking at ways to handle segV's gracefully without
letting a process die. I am aware of the siglongjmp() call and don't
know if that is the only way to handle segV's

	Any pointers on how to gracefully (?) handle segV and not
letting the process die will be of great help.

	Also, given that I have a solution to test, what are all the
ways I can ensure that my process handles segV's rightly ?

thanks and regards,

ramC