Date:      Thu, 5 Apr 2001 11:04:51 +0100
From:      "Koster, K.J." <K.J.Koster@kpn.com>
To:        Andrew Hesford <ajh3@chmod.ath.cx>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: A novel idea....

Dear Andrew,

> 18) Ports.  'ya can't forget them.

More importantly, ports that are going to work on all free BSD's. If you
haven't been keeping track of Open Packages, those guys have put the pedal
to the metal.

> 	Just my ramblings.  I don't evangelize much, but it strikes me
> as odd that some of this info isn't on the homepage of
> FreeBSD. FWIW -sc

I think that's part of the "try it, and see for yourself" mentality. If you
like FreeBSD, you use it, and you don't need FreeBSD evangelism. If you
don't like FreeBSD, you go away and you don't need FreeBSD evangelism.

    Kees Jan