Date:      Fri, 18 Aug 2000 12:41:54 +0000
From:      Alan Clegg <abc@bsdi.com>
To:        Marco Molteni <molter@sofia.csl.sri.com>
Cc:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?Jes=FAs_Arn=E1iz?= <arnaiz@encomix.es>, freebsd-hackers <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Mosix in FreeBSD.

Out of the ether, Marco Molteni spewed forth the following bitstream:

> Mosix started on BSD/OS, and was then rewritten for Linux. I think the BSD/OS
> version has died, but you may ask the Mosix people, now that the *BSD are
> getting more attention...

I spoke to the author (one of the authors?) of Mosix at LinuxWorld this
last week, and he was sorry to say that it was *NOT* available on *BSD*
to the public any longer.

However, the code is still up and running on BSD/OS at the University.

AlanC