Date:      Sun, 26 Feb 2012 22:06:08 +0100
From:      Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky@c2i.net>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   CAM layer gets stuck when sim->refcount > 0 at UMASS detach (10-current)

Hi,

When running a stress test on a USB mass storage device, the CAM layer will
eventually block at detach, because the refcount is not going towards zero on
the SIM structure.

Test script: ugenX.Y is a mass storage device

#!/bin/sh

while true
do
usbconfig -d ugenX.Y reset
echo "."
done

After a minute or two the printouts above stops because the CAM layer is not
releasing the reference count, indicating a bug somewhere during probe of the
newly attached device.

Any patches, ideas or things you want me to test?

Please CC me hence I'm not subscribed to this list.

--HPS