Date:      Fri, 3 Jan 1997 23:29:57 -0500 (EST)
From:      kristyn@gnu.ai.mit.edu
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG (FreeBSD Questions)
Subject:   Re: vmixer?  (again)

} On Tue, 31 Dec 1996, Flavio Bessa wrote:
}
} >    Why have I received a flood of these messages?
}
} Someone's mailer went bananas and spammed questions.  It's been fixed.
}
} Doug White                              | University of Oregon
} Internet:  dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu    | Residence Networking Assistant
} http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~dwhite    | Computer Science Major

  Again, but hopefully only once this time...

  I'm very sorry it was my question that got so virulent.  But does anyone
know the answer?  I'm looking for vmixer, which is an OpenLook mixer app, used
for controlling the different volume levels of a sound card.  I really liked
the interface for it, but can't find it in any of my backups.  Nor can I find
it with archie.

						-----Kris

--
                    -=(*)=-   Kristyn Fayette   -=(*)=-