Date:      Mon, 14 Dec 1998 14:03:06 -0800
From:      jivko@ijs.com
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   NT rexec question

Hi,

Sorry for this not very relevant question. I thought one of you might have
a quick answer for me.

I am trying to get a perl script running on an NT machine, which executes
commands on one of our FreeBSD servers. Unfortunately the rexec command,
which comes with NT, does not want to take the UNIX account password from
the command line or at least I cannot figure out how to do it. It would not
take the password from pipe ether and I am kind of stuck with it....

Does anybody know how to do something like this? Perhaps there is another
rexec for NT somewhere I can use?

Thanks!
Jivko