Date:      Fri, 20 Mar 1998 20:13:15 -0500
From:      "Ben Ostrowsky" <sylvar@afn.org>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FUG- FreeBSD User Group

> Hmmm....I didn't know that.  I do believe that the BeOS project seems to
> be quite promising.  Sometimes I wish I had the funds in order to buy a
> bunch of machines in order to play with different OS's

If you're content to play with various OSs that run on the Intel
architecture, perhaps the solution is a large hard drive.  You'd be
surprised at the price of a 6GB or 8GB drive these days.

Ben

(PS: At the risk of perpetuating that simply *awful* assertiveness that has
plagued our peace-loving list, I too would welcome technical questions
here.  I also think it's only natural for a list to evolve into the forum
its subscribers want to participate in.)

--
What do you mean, "caffeine isn't a vitamin"?