Date:      Tue, 21 Nov 1995 14:40:58 -0500 (EST)
From:      Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.com>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        julian@ref.tfs.com, hackers@freefall.freebsd.org, dufault@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Anyone keen to help me get a Phillips CDD 521 Recorder working?

> > If you can supply pizza I can come round an beat in it tonight :)
> >
> > julian
> > (p.s. looks like you need to have an entry in the scsiconf.c
> > tables with SC_ONE_LUN defined in it)
>
> Actually, I may have been premature.  I just got a call from WC saying
> "aigh!  bring it back!  we have an emergency!" and they're now talking
> about giving me a *different* drive which will, no doubt, behave
> differently!  Sigh..

That's too bad - I found a driver for NetBSD for that exact
model.

Joerg did enough beating on worm.c recently that if you configure it
it will come on line properly, though then the command set for the
specific device will start to come in handy.

Julian - I have a copy of the notes from Joerg and the NetBSD driver,
if you want them I'll forward them offline.  It sounds like your
pizza party is off, though.

--

Peter Dufault               Real Time Machine Control and Simulation
HD Associates, Inc.         Voice: 508 433 6936