Date:      Mon, 06 Sep 1999 00:40:47 -0700
From:      me++ <notme@lvdi.net>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Just a suggestion on installation

Hi,
    Although I believe that the current /stand/sysinstall
is sufficent enough for installing FreeBSD, do you
guys think it would be a good idea to offer an option
for an almost fully automated installation.  (For newbies,
mostly.  I could still remember my frist installation...
although it was not an nightmare or anything, but it was
relativly complicated... of course, after the first succesful
one, everything is fine : )

    I have heard from serveral of my friends that they
tend to like Red Hat Linux's installation much better
since it basically does everything for you.  Perhaps this
way our installation would be a bit "userfriendlier" :)

just an suggestion.

Frankie