Date:      Fri, 28 Nov 2008 15:24:55 +0200
From:      Andriy Gapon <avg@icyb.net.ua>
Cc:        FreeBSD Stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>, freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: usb keyboard dying at loader prompt

I did more testing and it seems that our loader does have something to
do with the problem.

If I boot to memtest86 the keyboard keeps working.
If I pause boot menu, wait for many minutes, the keyboard still works.
If I escape to loader prompt, this when the keyboard stops working after
a few seconds.

Not sure how to explain this.
I think I've seen some changes to reduce memory usage of loader, I will
try them to see if that would make any difference for my situation.

--
Andriy Gapon