Date:      Mon, 27 Jan 1997 07:31:05 -0800 (PST)
From:      Ricardo Kleemann <ricardo@americasnet.com>
To:        Steve Khoo <steve@gordian.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Comment on CRL Network Services please.

I don't use CRL directly, but I do have a secondary connection, with
Ironlight Digital, which utilizes CRL.

My experience has NOT been very good. However this is a Fram Relay
connection I'm talking about; maybe their pt-to-pt network is better.
However, I've experienced a LOT of routing problems and packet loss in the
past... It's definitely been annoying. :(