Date:      Wed, 17 Sep 1997 13:17:53 -0600
From:      Dave McGill <DMcGill@getthe.net>
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD installation files

Hi
    I'm trying to download the FreeBSD installation files in order to
convert a DOS machine to a FreeBSD box.  I seem to be having some
serious trouble figuring how to do it!  I was wondering if you'ld be so
kind as to tell me which files I will need for a complete install and
how to download them via my web browser or my ftp program in such a way
as to be able to install from DOS (note: I have already made the boot
disk as per the instructions on the web site)
Thanks for your time and attention
Curt Reinelt
creinelt@getthe.net