Date:      Sun, 20 Oct 1996 12:03:31 +0000
From:      Darius Moos <moos@degnet.baynet.de>
To:        Song Lining <sln@public.jn.sd.cn>
Cc:        FreeBSD-questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: named,ppp and reboot problem

- Do you have the hosts-file configured ?
- How did you ifconfig your ethernet-devices (IP or DNS)
- When do you start your named (after routed/gated ?)
- How does your resolv.conf look (not really needed for a right
  configured named).
- How does your named.boot file look
- How does your zone-files look

How about more info ?