Date:      Tue, 17 Jan 2012 22:49:55 +0000
From:      Carsten Heesch <ch@sysconfig.org.uk>
To:        Colin Percival <cperciva@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-xen@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD now available on all EC2 instance types

> What gave you that idea?  The patches in that directory are the =
differences
> between the 9.0-RELEASE source tree and the one I used to build the =
AMI.

Oh, must have been wishful thinking then that it might go into FreeBSD =
and not remain a bunch of separate patches... :)

>> The csup'ed source tree does not contain such configuration. It does =
for amd64. And there's a XEN configuration for i386. But no XENHVM =
configuration for i386.
>=20
> Yep, that's why there's a patch in /root/ec2-bits which adds XENHVM. =
:-)

Doh! Makes perfect sense. Less coffee and more actual sleep for me! :)
Thanks for the clarification!

Cheers
C.