Date:      Mon, 26 Oct 1998 09:49:54 -0500 (EST)
From:      Bernardo Lam <blam@atgnet.com>
To:        Eddie Irvine <eirvine@tpgi.com.au>
Cc:        Daniel Peter Morel <dpm@risca.com>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IPXrouted

On Mon, 26 Oct 1998, Eddie Irvine wrote:

> I get the feeling IPXrouted is broken. I've seen several requests
> for info on this list in the past year, and no one will own up
> to using it. Pity, but it is beyond my expertise to fix.
>
> Eddie.

No, it's not. I have it working fine. But you have to:

- Enable IPXrouted in the kernel
- Make sure your Novell Network is using Ethernet_II and know about how
the IPX protocol works...
- Ifconfig the interface for IPX

For more information, search the archives for information, that's were I
get mine to make it work.