Date:      26 Mar 1998 08:20:41 -0600
From:      "Tillery Neal CP USSG EXC" <neal.tillery@cp.novartis.com>
To:        "'FreeBSD Newbies'" <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Exchange Email Problems.

I'm in a bind when in comes to email.  I subscribed to the list using my work
email address.  Unfortunately we use Exchange here.  The way we receive and
send mail to the Internet is using a X.400 to SMTP gateway so I can't use a
standard UNIX email program.  I looked repeatedly for the option to set the
column length, but have had no success.  I know it still truncates my
messages because I've checked them with my school email account.

Does anyone know where I can change this and other settings to make my messages
 more Internet friendly?  I would like to contribute to this (and other)
FreeBSD lists, but I'd like to get my email configured first.

-- Neal Tillery
-- neal.tillery@cp.novartis.com