Date:      Sat, 16 Jan 1999 14:32:23 -0500 (EST)
From:      Doug Luce <luce@aaronsen.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Commercial vendors - consulting

Hello!

I'd like to (re)submit an entry for the Aaronsen group for Freebsd
consulting page (.  It's right below my signature.

Thanks!

Doug Luce
Aaronsen Group, Ltd.

<LI><STRONG><A HREF="http://www.aaronsen.com/freebsd/">Aaronsen Group,
Ltd.</A></STRONG> advises on and implements a wide range of
internetworking technologies, including remote access, wide area networks,
international telecommunications, Intranetworking, web applications and
local area services.  Many of our custom web-enabled solutions are
engineered using FreeBSD, Apache, mod_perl, and MySQL/Oracle.  Please
email us at <A HREF="mailto:info@aaronsen.com">info@aaronsen.com</A>.
Our web site is at <A
HREF="http://www.aaronsen.com">http://www.aaronsen.com</A>; and we can be
reached via telephone at +1 412 391 6000.<P></P></LI>