Date:      Tue, 28 Oct 2003 19:21:27 -0700
From:      "Nick Friese" <nesboy28@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   ADMtek ADM8211 Chipset

While researching ADMtek ADM8211 based cards and their support in FreeBSD, I
ran across Mr. M. Warner Losh's name again...  I have a few of these cards
and was wondering that the status on the driver is for them and if there is
any need for me to test and debug the new driver?

Also - Trying to get my PCIC crap working under FreeBSD 4.8... Still not
much luck :( Recompiling my kernel right now with what I hope will make it
function.

Peace,
Nick A. Fries

"Black holes are where God divided by zero."
- Steven Wright

Concerned that messages may bounce because your Hotmail account has exceeded
its 2MB storage limit? Get Hotmail Extra Storage!
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es