Date:      Thu, 21 Apr 2005 07:53:25 -0400 (EDT)
From:      c0ldbyte <c0ldbyte@myrealbox.com>
To:        Omar Lopez Limonta <pollo.es.pollo@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ipfw1sysctl and lifetime

--0-1197859956-1114084405=:51738

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005, Omar Lopez Limonta wrote:

> I Change:
>

> net.inet.ip.fw.dyn_ack_lifetime: 300 -> 3600
>
> net.inet.ip.fw.dyn_udp_lifetime: 10 -> 10
>
> net.inet.ip.fw.dyn_buckets: 256 -> 1024
>
> net.inet.ip.fw.dyn_max: 1000 -> 2500
>
> żAre good these values? , żi need chanege another value?

Dont know my friend. I have no way of testing those out right now. I
assume those values are from a 5.x machine I only run 4.x's at the
moment untill I test 5.4-RELEASE more and evaluate its potential
and gain on my systems.

--
( When in doubt, use brute force. -- Ken Thompson 1998 )
--0-1197859956-1114084405=:51738--