Date:      Mon, 17 Mar 1997 14:07:24 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 3/16 bt848 driver

Hi,

I am aware of the CAP_SINGLE problem and will try to work on it this
weekend. Try playing around with the driver since you have the databook.
I find that in problems like this printing the status registers in
bktr_intr helps a lot.

As for the audio stuff I have not played with it yet.

All in all I will back working on the Bt848 stuff this weekend because
I am currently behind on my contract.

	Cheers,
	Amancio