Date:      Mon, 13 Feb 2012 21:20:49 -0800 (PST)
From:      john fleming <jflemingeds@yahoo.com>
To:        Jason Hellenthal <jhell@DataIX.net>
Cc:        "freebsd-stable@freebsd.org" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: 6.2-Release ..ish.. CF + ata == freeze?

I can't seem to replicate it at all. I've seen it happen on 3 different IPS=
O boxes so far. The last machine it happened on is maybe 4 months old. Basi=
cally on all 3 machines once rebooted the problem doesn't come back. Checkp=
oint so far is telling me its a known issue and they don't know what the fi=
x is.=0A=A0=0AWhat makes you think its softupdates? Would that cause the wr=
ite timeout as well? Just not sure what level of this is failing, filesyste=
m, flash or ata controller.=0A=A0=0A=A0=0Athanks for the reply!