Date:      Fri, 10 Mar 1995 01:57:48 -0800 (PST)
From:      Morgan Davis <root@io.cts.com>
To:        davidg@Root.COM
Cc:        hasty@netcom.com, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: SNAP or current?

David Greenman writes:

>    Try copying a large file to a mounted msdos filesystem; it will destroy
> your root filesystem.
>    Try using NQNFS; it will hang your machine.
>    Try using an 8bit ethernet card, or a 16bit card in a slow machine w/heavy
> net traffic; your machine will panic.
>    Try ...
>    Try ...
>    Try ...
>...etc.

At which point in time did you see all these problems start occuring?
I just grabbed -current (previoustime was about Feb 10).  I'm
wondering if these are problems you've had for a long time or ones
that have recently plagued your system.  (This'll determine whether or
not I'll build and install the 3/10 -current and kernel).