Date:      Mon, 18 Sep 2000 14:59:24 +0300
From:      "Giorgos Keramidas" <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        zDARKz <sadmaster@inbox.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: your mail

On Mon, Sep 18, 2000 at 04:12:06PM +0500, zDARKz wrote:

> i want to install freebsd but i afraid that my windows98 will crash is
> it true?

Not really.

Of course, being a newbie to freebsd's installation process, you should
take a nice backup set before fooling around with the disk that you have
Windows installed on.  You never know what can go wrong...

Bearing this fact in mind, that a nice backup will never be useless
when you need it, you can go ahead and install anything you want on the
disk(s) you have.  You can even have both Windows and FreeBSD installed
on the same disk, and select at system boot which one you will launch.

I think you should take that backup now, and give it a try :-)

Ciao.

--
Giorgos Keramidas, <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
For my public pgp2 key: finger -l keramida@diogenis.ceid.upatras.gr