Date:      Wed, 1 Mar 2000 08:15:15 +0100
From:      Andreas Braukmann <braukmann@tse-online.de>
To:        FreeBSD Chat <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: We got a mention!

Hi,

On Tue, Feb 29, 2000 at 03:31:31PM -0800, Rick Hamell wrote:

> 	The GIMP is a good replacement for Photoshop.
sorry, I really don't want to seem harsh, but The Gimp is by
no means a replacement for Photoshop.
Ok. I for myself get along with Gimp quite well, but try to
hire a professional screen-designer who knows the in and outs of
'the gimp'. Furthermore there are no localized versions for
it.

> > a _decent_ midi-sequencer, harddisk-recording, music destop publishing
> > (something like 'coda finale').

> 	I forget what the name was, Rosebud or something similiar does
same here. Rosebud is a nice toy, but ...

-Andreas

--
: Anti-Spam Petition:     http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/          :
: PGP-Key:                http://www.tse-online.de/~ab/public-key      :