Date:      Mon, 14 Sep 1998 12:23:36 -0400
From:      Roman Katsnelson <romank@graphnet.com>
To:        "q's" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   3.0 stable?

How stable is the 3.0-current?

I know it's scheduled for release tomorrow. I just accidentally erased
all the files in /bin and /sbin and I _could_ spend the rest of the day
fixing it, but I'm only gonna install 3.0 tomorrow anyway. This machine
will be a web-server for us, and obviously needs to be very stable.
Should I install current, or just wait till tomorrow?

Thanks as always,
Roman

--
Roman Katsnelson