Date:      Fri, 2 Oct 2015 17:15:49 +0200
From:      Bernd Walter <ticso@cicely7.cicely.de>
To:        Brad Davis <brd@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Raspberry Pi Camera?

On Fri, Oct 02, 2015 at 02:38:36PM +0000, Brad Davis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to find out what would be needed to support the Raspberry Pi
> Camera:
>
> https://www.raspberrypi.org/help/camera-module-setup/
>
> Is anyone familiar with CSI and what we would need to do to talk to the
> Camera?

The last thing I heared about this was that the CSI runs over the GPU,
which was completely undocumented and runs on Linux using binaries.
This was before they released some documentations about the GPU, but
I have no idea if the documentation is good enough to get the CSI running.
The camera itself is another story - Omnivision isn't very open with
their documentations either, but quite often you get some register setup
which magically works.

--
B.Walter <bernd@bwct.de> http://www.bwct.de