Date:      Fri, 8 Jul 2022 00:16:33 -0300
From:      "Danilo G. Baio" <dbaio@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Fernando =?utf-8?Q?Apestegu=C3=ADa?= <fernando.apesteguia@gmail.com>
Cc:        translators@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Help with missing string in articles/contributors

--3cte5njmxgsretm7

On Tue, Jul 05, 2022 at 07:32:12PM +0200, Fernando Apestegu=EDa wrote:
> Hi there,
> I'm trying to update the Spanish version of articles/contributors and
> there is something I don't quite understand.
>=20
> The doc/ repo is updated. The freebsd-doc-translate is updated. If I
> copy _index.po and contrib-develinmemoriam.po to the doc repo and
> check status, I see this:
>=20
> $ git status
> On branch main
> Your branch is up to date with 'freebsd/main'.
>=20

[...]

> generosamente con hardware pa
>  [[staff-committers]]
>  =3D=3D Los desarrolladores de FreeBSD
>=20
> -Estas son las personas que tienen derechos de commit y realizan el
> trabajo de ingenier=EDa en el =E1rbol del c=F3digo fuente de FreeBSD. Tod=
os
> los miembros del core team tambi=E9n son desarrolladores.
> +This list, which includes all members of the Core Team, names
> everyone who has commit privileges for one or more of the three source
> trees (doc, ports and src). To see the current Core Team members you
> can take a look at the
> link:https://www.freebsd.org/administration/#t-core[administration
> page].
>=20
>  (en orden alfab=E9tico por apellido):
>=20
> So if I search:
>=20
> $ rg 'To see the current Core Team members'
> documentation/content/es/articles/contributors/_index.po
> 505:"and src).  To see the current Core Team members you can take a
> look at the "
>=20
> documentation/content/es/articles/contributors/_index.adoc
> 140:This list, which includes all members of the Core Team, names
> everyone who has commit privileges for one or more of the three source
> trees (doc, ports and src). To see the current Core Team members you
> can take a look at the
> link:https://www.freebsd.org/administration/#t-core[administration
> page].
>=20
> documentation/content/en/articles/contributors/_index.adoc
> 142:To see the current Core Team members you can take a look at the
> link:https://www.freebsd.org/administration/#t-core[administration
> page].
>=20
> So if I go to weblate again and search for that string, I can't find
> it anywhere. In fact, according to weblate, that document is 100%
> translated.
>=20
> What am I missing?

Hi Fernando.

Weblate is outdated, there was a new commit in the main repository in
this document.

It's been a while since I upgraded Weblate for the last time. =3D(

We need to do that more often or automatically. If you can help, I can
share the details with you.

I've just pushed the upgrade; it will take a few hours to Weblate
process everything.

Some commits will appear with the message 'Update translation files' in
this repository when the upgrade is ready:
https://github.com/doc-br/freebsd-doc-translate/commits/main
And this repo needs to be moved to the FreeBSD organization as well at
some point.

Regards.
--=20
Danilo G. Baio (dbaio)