Date:      Thu, 15 Nov 2012 23:03:08 +0100
From:      Stefano Marinelli <postnet@dragas.dyndns.org>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: "Weighted round robin" for LAGG - anyhow?

Hi,

> you can use mpd (or ppp) in multilink mode to encapsulate your =
outgoing links via two different tcp paths to you other server where you =
can undo it..

I didn't know about mpd (or ppp multilink). Actually, it seems to be =
exactly what I need. Better than lagg, for this situation.
The problem is: I never dealt with PPP links (not more than "connect" on =
my modem), so I'm studying that for now. I've been able to set up a dual =
link pptp connection (still can't figure out how to create just a TCP or =
UDP flow, but I hope I'll sort it out).
I'm going to do some tests. Thank you for your suggestion!

Stefano=