Date:      Sun, 6 Oct 2002 15:06:47 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   gnome2 questions/problesm

I just installed a new machine for my desktop and built gnome2
to use as my windowing system under -current.

I'm upgrading from an older version of 1.4 on my old desktop, and I'm
seeing the following problems:

o The workspace switcher cannot seem to remember that I'd like to have
4 desktops.  Whenever I log in, it presents me with one desktop.  Is
there a file I can edit someplace to make it DTRT?

o Swallowing apps seems to no longer work.  This sucks, but it seems
to be a gnome2 thing.  Is there an ANALOG clock that I can slap into
my panel somehow?  I use a vertical panel, and the !@#!@ digital clock
makes the panel want to be far too wide.

Thanks,

Drew