Date:      Sun, 18 May 1997 01:00:00 PDT
From:      Bill Fenner <fenner@parc.xerox.com>
To:        Brian Somers <brian@awfulhak.org>
Cc:        Bill Fenner <fenner@parc.xerox.com>, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: www.freebsd.org

Brian Somers <brian@awfulhak.org> wrote:
>This stuff is "built" rather infrequently (ppp.8 v 1.30 from
>April 21 still isn't there yet).

Ah, I see.  When I offered to add this functionality to cvsweb,
I was told that it would be redundant with Wolfram's web pages.
Since apparently it's not, try
http://www.freebsd.org/~fenner/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ppp/ppp.8?rev=1.33&fmtman=txt

Presumably there should be some kind of index page which knows where
all the man pages live, but having cvsweb know how to format man pages
removes the need to keep a checked-out tree up to date.

  Bill