Date:      Fri, 31 Mar 2000 17:32:04 -0600
From:      "Kevin M. Dulzo" <kdulzo@mobile.gerp.org>
To:        rjs@fdy2.demon.co.uk
Cc:        freebsd-sparc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hello

On Fri, Mar 31, 2000 at 06:27:23AM -0800, Robert Swindells wrote:

> The alpha libc has a switch to allow it to be compiled using the NetBSD
> syscall definitions. I would try to do something similar so that you
> can run the FreeBSD userland on a NetBSD/sparc system.

	I see that thanks for the pointer, I will keep this in mind if
I ever get that far.  However I noted that uses a <sys/netbsd-syscalls.h>
include, I do not have that on my system.  I could assume thats just
NetBSD's sys/syscall.h renamed -- but it may be some tuned version.
I agree with the sentiments to talk to the alpha folks, I will compose
a message shortly and crosspost to freebsd-alpha.

-Kevin