Date:      Mon, 24 Mar 2003 13:23:45 -0500
From:      "Tamir Halperin" <tamir@brobus.net>
To:        "Mike Meyer" <mwm@mired.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: OpenSSL obstacle to PostgreSQL Installation

oops!

Good point about the list. I felt the same way (read below :) ).

I don't have an /etc/make.conf but rather an /etc/defaults/make.conf.

Even though I don't think you'll find it very interesting, it is =
attached for your entertainment.

uname -a responds with:
FreeBSD john.brobus.net 4.6-RELEASE FreeBSD 4.6-RELEASE #0: Tue Jun 11 =
06:14:12 GMT 2002 =
murray@builder.freebsdmall.com:/usr/src/sys/compile/GENERIC i386

http://www.mired.org/consulting.html
Independent WWW/Perforce/FreeBSD/Unix consultant, email for more =
information.