Date:      Mon, 21 May 2001 15:17:37 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Haikal Saadh <wyldephyre2@yahoo.com>
To:        Brian Raynes <brian_raynes@dnr.state.ak.us>, Delmonik Contee <delmonik_contee@hotmail.com>, freebsd newbies <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Hello

While we're at it, I'd like to point out what I
consider a highly undermentioned resource:
/usr/local/share/examples

After weeks of mucking around trying to get ppp
working, I just copied the sample one
(/usr/local/share/examples/ppp.conf.sample, I think,)
to /etc/ppp/ppp.conf, and it automagically worked!

Ditto cvsup and it's supfiles.