Date:      Fri, 19 Oct 2001 22:11:52 -0400
From:      Matthew Graybosch <matthew@starbreaker.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fw: Re: Media Player

I think Mr. Zietlow forgot to CC this message to the list, so here
it is.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 20:50:00 -0500
From: Rob Zietlow <zietlow@berbee.com>
To: Matthew Graybosch <matthew@starbreaker.net>
Subject: Re: Media Player

xmms will also play avi's...or is it mpegs...I think there might be
a plugin
for both.  but MP3 wise xmms rocks your socks.  Otherwise Enjoympeg,
which is
a front end for smpeg works great for mpg's.   And avifile works
great for
avi's  both are found in /usr/ports/graphics

Rob

--
Matthew Graybosch
http://www.starbreaker.net